Grainbuyer.com.au, PIPA Group, and Eastate Commodities are a new
concept in Australian agribusiness specialising in grain acquisition,
risk management, pricing, inventory management, storage and handling,
logistics and marketing.
- Average wheat grown 22-27 million tonnes per year
- Third largest global wheat exporter
- Number of farm enterprises: 130,000
- Number of Grain growing enterprises: 40,000+
- Total value of grain production per year: $18 Billion
- Total value of wheat 2004/05: $4.3 billion
(23% reduction from
- Number of major players in the industry: 6
- Average farm return per year: $60,000
- Lowest per tonne subsidy by major exporting nation
- Excellent freight parity to major and emerging markets in Asia
- We are 100% independently owned in Australia and have no corporate
- We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service to our clients
including grain growers, end-users, other domestic grain traders and
- Our philosophy is based upon symbiosis, where the relationship
between commercial parties is in balance.
- We offer an excellent regional acquisition network and employ
exceptional specialists, to ensure our customer receives the best
service and result.
- We are a fully integrated business model including total supply
chain services ranging from on –farm storage, storage and handling
facilities, road transport, national acquisition, and sophisticated
derivative pricing to name a few.
Click Here to find out more about our